Sunday, September 25, 2016

How to make pink work for your fall wardrobe

I know it's fall but that doesn't mean I have to give up on pink right?! So this how I choreographed this outfit to make pink work for fall!

I went for this pink moto suede jacket from Windsor. The color is more of a "mauve" pink so it doesn't scream "spring!" and its suede which is ALL the rage this season. I paired it with this silk slip dress from Boohoo that balances the suede of the boots and jacket. The weather has been bouncing around so layers is always a good idea!

I chose these over the knee boots by Halogen and I think they add that true "fall" feel to this look.
Finally I scored this chic saddle bag from Marshalls that I am OBSESSED with! Even though each item I am wearing is a different color, it still works because they are all a sort of mauve color. For instance they would all be next to each other in an eyeshadow pallet. You know I gotta use a makeup reference! lol

Hope this inspires you!
Love you guys!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your style, thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

I follow you on Instagram and watch you on YouTube.I have to say,you are one of my favorite ladies I turn to for fashion inspiration.You can rock so many different styles and you always do it with class.Thank you for sharing your beautiful fashion with us!