Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bits of my week

Hey Luvs! Thought I would share some shots from my instagram this week.
Loving my new Alice and Olivia mug from Starbucks, I mean whats not to love? And a tutu on your coffee? Yes please!
 
 Here's the view while I worked today... ps note to self buy new orchid this ones dying!
 My antique french sconces arrived! Now I need to see about getting them mounted and rewired. I tell you my list never ends ; )
 Oh and a lil selfie
 Oh and our closet we redid this past summer and I am loving styling it.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and make sure and follow me on Instagram and Twitter!
Luvs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content! all of craigslist