Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flippin Love These!

Okay so I have been looking for the perfect pair of lamps for a while now and I think I have FINALLY  found them! A great pair of lamps can add so much to any space. I totally believe a single lamp can add a lot but a pair adds a great element of symmetry to pull a room together.
So anyways I was browsing on Lamps Plus and wasn't expecting to see anything but then I saw these babies....

Although the base looks black it is actually an antiqued bronze. So I know this sounds crazy but I might spray paint the bases black just because I really am in love with the idea of them all black. I am not even exactly sure as to where they will go but I am so excited to play around with them when they come! And I promise I will be showing you some home pics soon!

Luvs!

No comments: