Thursday, January 19, 2012

DIY gold leaf chevron tray

I love finding new blogs with great ideas. For instance I just discovered Allie and Chris's cute blog Lucy Schwartz design. They have some really cute DIY's but my fave is this super chic tray that they painted gold zig zags on.

They got their inspiration from this tray off Pinterest.
182888434837415004_zRZoDOLl_c.jpg

And here's their version...
photo 1.JPG

Cute, right?!!! I think it's even better that the original. Find out how to make one yourself here.
Happy diying! Luvs

7 comments:

Olivia said...

looove that gold!!

Allie & Chris said...

oh my goodness!!!!! Thank you so much for the feature! you're the sweetest ever!

allie & chris

Ninah said...

I just saw this somewhere and said I have to try it! So inspiring! I think I can actually do it now, lol.

My-cliffnotes said...

Sooo cute.

Unknown said...

wow!!! its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

coupons said...

HI
Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
thank you!

Pudel-design said...

Hey that`s a cute one;)
And look here I did one too;) creative mind`s have always company...

http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/2011/11/diy-vs-etsy-or-for-love-of-gold.html

Now I have to visit her blog too.

Lovely greetings...

http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/