Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun Pumpkins!

I am not one for the usual carving of the pumpkin. I do however love a gorgeously decorated pumpkin!
These few below that I found around online really stood out at me with their originality. The creators really thought outside the box to create one of a kind beauties.

These hand painted pumpkins remind me of Easter eggs, so detailed and stunning. I just keep thinking how sad it will be when they start rotting after all that hard work!!!
5095097629_f8c8b5cd2b.jpg

via

These pumpkins with hundreds of brass tacks are totally up my ally. I love anything shinny and gold!
gold-thumbtack-metal-pumpkins04.jpg

via

I am sure you have seen these gold painted pumpkins from Making it Lovely but how could I not include these beauties?!
IMG_0233a500.jpg

via

These are the most doable but definitely just as cute. All you need is a sharpie! Genius!
111.jpg

via

I have got to pick me up some pumpkins to decorate our patio. We will have to somehow get these kiddos loaded in the car and make our way to a pumpkin patch or at least to the local grocery store. ; )
Have a fabulous weekend my Luvs!

4 comments:

Danielle Renee said...

I was going to do a post just like this! I love the gold ones.

Unknown said...

amazing!!!!!!!!! xo

Kelle Dame said...

IN LOVE with these!! I usually don't get into the seasonal decor but these are just too shiny and pretty to resist!!
Thanks for sharing!
Kelle
xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow, talk about chic and amazing pumpkin decorations! We just used some Sharpies to decorate our minis.. Sad indeed compared to these. lol. The ones covered in gold thumb tacks are incredible.