Friday, July 29, 2011

New Diy project

After yesterday's post and googling over how gorgeous that nursery was I had a decorating aha moment. When we did Evelette's big girl room we never put a new light fixture in because there was nothing that really caught my eye but after seeing that gorgeous bid cage light in that nursery I was like that's it!!! And what's more is that I could make it myself. I love the idea of a black one to add a bit of edge to her room and after looking briefly on ebay there are some definite options.
Wouldn't these be cute?
screen-capture-1.png


screen-capture.png


screen-capture.png


Hope you have a great weekend my Luvs!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the third one! it's perfect!

avant garde design said...

i have to say, i actually love the first one, it's such a unique shape and a bit grand. grand is good, especially in a room fit for a queen right? ;) can't wait to see what you do! have a fun weekend...

Jen said...

What a clever idea! I LOVE the first one. Excited to see the finished product!

Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} said...

Great idea! Any of these would be nice, but I think the first one is the most interesting. It's rather whimsical looking. Looking forward to seeing the new light fixture!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

This is such a cool idea! I think it would look amazing. I saw a similar one that had little feather birds inside it too, so cute!

mydeco said...

Would be an interesting light fixture, may become the focal point of a room too, thanks for posthing these!