Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resolutions Day 5

Ah, the yearly resolutions. I'm a huge, "Well Monday I will start..." kind of person so imagine the New whole YEAR looming in my distance. I've never - not once kept a resolution - but it's against my nature to not make them. So - I'll keep them lighthearted:

1. Send my close friends and family real mail at least once per month.

snailmail.jpg

2. Start taking yoga seriously.

DSC_0004.JPG3. Only buy things that I LOVE. Like...heart beating fast can't stop thinking about it love. (I already started in Dec)
>
4. Have more parties!

5. Stick to my clothing budget (I can't even keep a straight face when I type that)

DSC_1174.JPG

6. Take Bama on more walks.

Thank you Krystal! Check out her fabulous blog Village, it is so cute!

14 comments:

Kathysue said...

I am a Monday sort of gal myself. I am always going to start something on Monday and then Monday gets here and is gone and I wait until the next week. Kind of a bad habit,isn't it.
I like all of your changes you would like to make all very posetive!! Good luck on your upcoming Mondays!! Kathysue

KLM said...

Great goals! Reminds me that I too need to take my Lola-Bean on more walks too! :)

Zee said...

Sending family and other special people in your life snail mail is such a sweet and genuine touch. Definitely a resolution I have not heard of!

k said...

My new one that has been added since is Flossing!!

JC's Loft said...

Oh I like the first one!!!! I have a good friend that does a fabulous job sending me cards once in a while and I love it : )

Paula

Summer said...

Leah!

So, I'm totally painting something the color green, and wanted to find out what paint and color you used for the dresser. =)

Anonymous said...

My grandpa still sends letters and it is just the best to receive one. Love your idea of sending them once a month. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love the smiling-at-the-clothing-budget. Cute...and so true. :) Have a wonderful day ~ xox Alexandra

Lilacandgrey said...

great list Kyrstal!

Elisa said...

I agree with the snail mail. My Mom sent xmas cards and her friends were calling her to thank her because they felt very special receiving personalized mail. and so true about sticking to a budget. it's hard but with the tiny closets we have (in Europe)we don't have much room right?

Lila said...

I love Krystal and the village, great list. I will definitely be adding the "Buy only what you love"

this free bird said...

I love that last pic Krystal!

Style, She Wrote said...

Great wedged oxfords! xo style, she wrote

Angela said...

Oh, "I will start on Monday" girl I most DEFINITELY am. However, I've decided (for sure, for sure) to stick to my resolutions. I'm not writing them on here but at the end of the year, I'll reveal on my blog whether or not I've kept them. good luck with everything!